April 4, 2009

THIS LIFE'S NOT ENOUGH

Feel no ground below my soles

since the day you left me behind

You said I don’t need you no more

I was scared and petrified.


Lost in the alleys of the dark clouds

that leave no space to breathe

I might seem alright on the outside,

but I’m crushed underneath


Nothing can stop you from leaving.

No matter how much I sob or not

It’s your will, I cant change it

There’s a lot of mess to sort


‘Tis now that I realize

that we are all alone.

No company when you die

You leave all on your own.


Will wait till I can meet you again

I’m sure we will one day

Since you promised me the same

before you died last Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. This poetry seems to flow out of some experience you had..doesn't matter even if not..loved the first two stanzas...good one..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with elsa first two stanzas are really gooddd.... keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..good stuff..keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome stuff.luv it.keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your valuable comments and feedback. It motivates me to write more.