May 10, 2009

PLAYING GAMES

Open my eyes to see this red blob.

The closer I get, faster it disappears.

Reach out to catch it before it goes...

...in my hand the blob just sears


Counting the sheep just doesn’t help

So I start counting stars.

Finally I run out of them

trying hard but my sleep is sparse


Humming loud but in my mind

Bobbing my head from side to side

The tingly feeling in my head

and the smile in my eyes I cannot hide.


High up above or down below

I'll choose my path, I just need to float.

The sun kisses my face with a delicious smile

I can feel the touch of fairy gold.


I see colors of every kind, except all

Tapping my foot on nothing below

Feel a cold breath down my spine

Tickles through my veins they flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments and feedback. It motivates me to write more.